Monday, July 11, 2011

If I were a secret agent

If I happened to be a secret agent...


  • I would sign all my communications, "Bugs and Missiles" instead of "Hugs and Kisses"


  • I would speak in one of those clicky languages (members of the Khoisan language family) but with tonal differences and mixed with Morse code at random. This, hopefully, would prevent interception and decodement.


  • I would have an extremely extensive collection of disguises cached at some easily accessible but well-hidden and secure location.


  • I would carry a kit with me at all times to avoid silly mistakes occurring due to lack of supplies, which would include items such as a pocketknife, a real knife, rope, a screwdriver, basic first aid, a bathing suit, a pocket radio, lipstick and other "necessary disguise items" (also good in the event of Stockholm Syndrome or need of a distraction), a mirror, a magnifying glass, (both for starting fires if necessary), a writing utensil of sorts, granola bars, a compass, glue, a hidden camera, an umbrella gun a la assassin of Georgi Markov, and a lighter. These would of course all be hidden on my person, double as jewelry, shoes, etc., or be very small so as to not be cumbersome. (@Katrina, @ Nora, @Lisa)

Despite the posting of this on the very public Internet, I would be very secret about all of this were it actually true or likely to become so. Being a secret agent would be totally awesome.


In light of the fact that I think it would be totally awesome, maybe it wouldn't be the best career path for me, and maybe I should stop watching James Bond movies on USA or TNT or TCM. Still...

No comments:

Post a Comment